We are on a tight budget and have limited time.
We need 10 custom WordPress themes. Themes need to be original designs and must be in line with current Web 2.0 design trends. Outdated looking designs and layouts are not acceptable. We will provide examples.
Content container for each template must be able to house a 728px leaderboard, with either a skyscraper (160px) or medium-rectangle (300px) in the sidebar, so the template will have to be optimized for 1280 resolution and not 1024, like most WP themes.
• Table-less markup with shorthand CSS
• Compatible with all major browsers, and backward compatible to IE7
• Body and sidebar must be positioned using floats in the CSS, so that they can be swapped easily by changing left to right or vice-versa
• WordPress 3.0 Menu Management support, including horizontal primary navigation with one level drop down menus
• Theme Options in admin panel
• JQuery Framework for Homepage slider & lightboxed photos
• Multiple color choices for each theme (admin panel)
• Chunky/Utility footers with 3 or 4 columns to display widgets
• All themes must show 2-4 latest posts in some form on the Home page. This can be a component in the sidebar with teaser copy and image, a row across the bottom (above the footer) with three columns and images, etc.
• Custom logo upload (admin panel)
• Must have social media icons/links (Facebook, Twitter) (admin panel)
• No encrypted code
You will not be required to install these themes on any sites. You will not be required to work with any plug-ins or anything at the hosting environment.
All bidders must provide a minimum of three links/demos of custom themes designed & developed by you.
This initial project has the potential for a long-term relationship. We have many more projects like this and work in the queue.
Post to PMB to ask any questions.
50% of the winning bid will be placed in escrow at time of accepted offer. This 50% will be released when the themes are delivered to us for testing purposes on our server. Once this phase is complete, the final 50% will be placed in escrow. The final 50% will be released after all bugs and revisions are worked out during the testing phase and the themes are fully approved and ready to be implemented.
We will not pay any upfront money or send any money outside of this site ([url removed, login to view]). Your bid will stay the same as what is agreed upon here and will not increase. Our requirements will not change either. The escrow procedure will not change. We will not escrow any more than what is clearly stated in this Payment disclaimer. If the chosen freelancer does not complete the project in the agreed upon time period, the project will be canceled and no money will be paid. These are the terms, accept them or please do not bid.