I am looking for a PHP script which can perform the following:
1. When a visitor visits my website, it must detect the following from his browser and store them as PHP Session-Variables which I shall be able to use multiple times across my template.
B. Browser Width
C. Browser Name & Version
D. Device Type – Mobile / Tablet / Desktop
2. This script must run only once at the first visit, post that the Session-Variables must be available for the rest of the session.
3. The script must also be able to change paths automatically across the template for static files based on the Browser-Width.
4. All this must be done using the PHP Output Buffering method and finally the page must be rendered.
5. Page load-time speed is very important. Hence this will be a priority.
Any new suggestions from your side are most welcome.
Also one more thing.......The session variables must change automatically if the user changes his browser-width by dragging the mouse manually.