The upgrade is required for [url removed, login to view]
1. Most important issue is the improvement of speed of Gallery section (the jquery slideshow is still way too slow and the previous designer was not able to fix it) Any speed improvement on the site as a whole. At the moment the jquery doest seem to to b working at all for hte gallery section, we would need to have it fixed.
2. Lock Logo and all pix and txt on site so it cannot be copy pasted
3. Add a Board of Trustees section in the About Us section after Constitution
4. Add locked PDF constitution to be uploaded in constitution section
5. About us section-UULIS: [url removed, login to view], Change hyperlink so it opens a new window
6. About us section - KCL link Same point for [url removed, login to view]
7. Add years to 2020 in the admin page
8. Remove login/registration for gallery section
9. Alumni section inside change demo background - Determine where the info from the alumni section ends up?
Text/link explaining about "how to become a KIS alumnus"
10. Events section: when clicked on a year; we want to have the latest even poster of that year to show rather than the first event
11. Contact us section: Edit K.I.S or Iranian society instead of "Persian Society".
12. Have facebook interactivity such as fb Like buttons for photos/gallery section (i.e. [url removed, login to view]) or even possibility of sharing over facebook such as fb link on [url removed, login to view]
13. FB sign (link to our FB group) to be added to the disclaimer tab. (in order to make it easier and more accessible for everyone to join our FB group, in comparison to have the FB page link in just the contact us section.
14. Contact us section: Edit K.I.S instead of "Persian Society".
[Posting contact details is Prohibited by [url removed, login to view] Admin]
15. Upon opening the website, a separate window to be opened (like a pop-up page), The separate window/page will include the latest event’s poster (a .jpg file) and a hidden hyperlink, so once clicked on the poster, it’ll redirect the page to the facebook’s event page.
=> Website can be taken offline for work but we do no data should be removed