We run an Oscommerce watch webshop and require a freelancer with experience with MySQL / PHP to add 3 custom fields to our product table and create a filter for the new fields when the customer is browsing:.
New fields and tables
1) Gender (none [default], Male, Female, Unisex)
2) Movement (none [default],Automatic, Quartz Battery, Hand-wound, Kinetic, Eco-drive)
3) Delivery Time (Delivery in 4/5 days [default], 5 to 14 days, 2 to 4 weeks, Limited availability – Special order only)
ADDING NEW PRODUCTS in admin/[url removed, login to view]
When adding products [url removed, login to view], these new fields to be selected from a drop-down menu in (under the “products manufacturer” drop down selector).
CUSTOMER BROWSING in /[url removed, login to view]
The standard manufacturer filter should also be able to be combined with the new filter fields “Gender” and “Movement” in aiding selection of items.
Whilst the customer is browsing categories in [url removed, login to view] they should be able to select from two new filters (gender and movement) if the items in the category have different values for those two fields.
If all the products in the category are the same “gender”, “movement” or “manufacturer” then that particular filter should NOT appear in the product listing.
e.g if all the watches in that category are the same “manufacturer” and “gender” but different movement types then only the “movement” filter should appear.
* Drop down filters should be set to ALL if it does appear by default.
* For each filter if a item is not available then it should not be selectable (e.g if for movement there are only “quartz battery” and “automatic” available then the drop-down filter should only display (ALL[default], Automatic, Quartz Battery))
DELIVERY INFO in [url removed, login to view]
Needed to display delivery times if product quantity equals zero or negative quantities.
Require if statement logic:
If “quantity” >0 then display image “[url removed, login to view]”
Else If “quantity” <1 then display the delivery times based on the “delivery time” field in the product table.
1) Delivery in 4/5 days -> then display “[url removed, login to view]”
2) 5 to 14 days -> then display “[url removed, login to view]”
3) 2 to 4 weeks -> then display “[url removed, login to view]”
4) Limited availability – Special order only -> then display “[url removed, login to view]”
We will create the images for the delivery information