We are looking for an oscommrce programmer to modify our current shopping cart/portal page. We need a quote ASAP. If this project completed properly in a timely manner and for the right price, you will be awarded jobs on a regular basis regarding this type of work.
There is a list of expectations for someone we would consider for regular work on our oscommerce projects below. In addition there is a list of questions at the bottom of this project. Please review the questions and answer them via the PMB. Anyone not answering these questions will be ignored and your bid rejected. We are taking the time to give the right person quality work, and expect that person to take the time to give us responses. Thanks.
NOTE: We would prefer to give the job to someone in the United States. If you are outside of the USA, please do not quote, as we need someone readily available for phone conferences, etc to discuss details of this project.
Job Details: Here is an initial job task list for you, regarding some custom work to be done on our customized version of oscommerce. If your price is right and you are efficient at getting these done, we have a few other osCommerce projects that shall be waiting for you.
Upon accepting your bid, we shall send over full login details for FTP access to our development server to work on a preinstalled store.
1. We want our [url removed, login to view] page to look like this [url removed, login to view] so the customers can see the difference between each system.
2. Admin / Featured Products: /admin/configuration FEATURED: Update box from textbox to radio buttons for true or false and add some Check Box as well.
3. Customer should be able to see price update as they're configuring they system in the Configuration page (floating price update)
4. My Shopping Cart Page: we need to add Save Cart, Print Cart, and Continue Shopping also of course with the CHECKOUT button
5. We need to find a way to set default Configuration in the shop/admin/[url removed, login to view]
6. Admin: Banner Manager: Doesn't seem to work correctly. Needs improvement for: - not listing dates in record when editing. – Up on selecting a banner, it shows date as reversed.
7. ADMIN - CATALOG - PRODUCTS: When adding / editing a product field: For some reason when adding a product, it appears in UK. That needs to be adjusted to USA: the admin/[url removed, login to view] page, including showing the UK instead of the default USA
8. Check our site [url removed, login to view] before place any bids.
Questions: Here are some common questions we have to qualify you for this work:
1. How long will it take you to get this job done professionally?
2. Which days are you available to work on that project, what times, and are you available for phone conferences on those days to correspond with our Graphic Designers?
3. How long have you worked with oscommerce?
4. Give a list of contributions you have worked with so far for oscommerce.
5. Give a list of stores you have done custom work for (non-contribution work), and describe what was done.
6. Where are you located at?