I need 5hrs of DEDICATED time, preferrably USA time, on a specific day/time from the winning bidder (no exception). Budget 150 USD.
1. Add to the header/footer to include the "Store Information" /"F.A.Q" elements. Right now this is in an infobox.
1a. Header: Shipping and returns | Contact Us | Privacy | F.A.Q | Login/Logout
1b. Footer: Terms and Conditions | Gift Voucher FAQ | Links | New Item Step 1
2. Fix: - Count recursively how many products are in each category (Navigation Menu).
3. Fix: - Banner needs to be included on the category/sub category header. Right now the category has an image but it won't show.
4. Fix: - I've a custom value, "Availability" that's currently being used by the "MODEL No." field. I want to change it back to "Model No.". There were no db table changes so it's a matter of updating the code in the product pages.
5. Fix: - The indicator to show a specific "out of stock"/"now in stock" message on the product_listing_info page based on inventory level is not working correctly. It's showing "out of stock" on all products even though inventory is > 0.
6. Product listings: I need a "Sort by:" element with list values being:
Price: Low to High | Price: High to Low | Most Popular | Title | Manufacture | Newest | Oldest | Stock: Low to High | Stock: High to Low.
6a. Similar to sort by drop down listbox: "Show:" - 10 Per Page/20 Per Page/30 Per Page/View All. "Goto": Page x of x.
7. Product Page: If the category has more than 1 product then show nav arrows for "Next Product","Previous Product", etc in that category.
8. On my checkout page the shipping address details are missing. The code needs to be checked.
9. The "shopping_cart" page needs some minor layout adjustments.
10. On my product page: Thumbnails - I'd like on mouseover of a thumbnail the large image appear/replace the product page image. On mouseout it resets to the primary product page image. If thumbnail is clicked that the lightbox popup will be activated.
11. Include the products "sub-total" in the add to cart section (header).
This is a quick job for a KNOWLEDGEABLE php/oscommerce developer. Upon successfull completion of project a monthly support job will be given. The amount will be paid even if there is no work in that month to the right developer/team.
I'm looking for a long term relationship not a fix it now and see you later developer.
YOUR CODE WILL BE CHECKED so it's important that you do this the right. New Bidders with no feedback welcomed but must be proficient in PHP/MYSQL/Web development/Oscommerce base product.