STEP 1 – PART A:
· Click directions – form will appear for people to get directions email or text messaged to them.
· On each event there will be a venue profile that will include photos on event and venue. Video on event and venue.
· Auto rsvp click. Form will open on the event page for client to fill out with name; email; cell number. They will receive a text to confirm RSVP.
· Twitter updates from our fans on the page.
· Auto text and email. Client will have option to add #’s or emails to invite friends.
· Soundcloud music. We want music on the site
· Home page; globe of the country click on the state to see the events.
· Events page – search by date and state
· On the events have a click option to see the packages for that venue.
Here are some examples that I like to do ad ons.
[url removed, login to view] – the large map
[url removed, login to view] - website feeds on lower right
[url removed, login to view] – the search feature (FIND YOUR PARTY)
PRINT OUT RESERVATION, SEND TEXT RESERVATION, SEND EMAIL RESERVATION
Incorporate live streaming from the clubs/lounges during the event: [url removed, login to view]
AND MOST IMPORTANT ... EVENT CALENDAR THAT HAS MANY FEATURES!!!!
STEP 1 – PART B:
New search engine. Our search engine must have the following options ( these need to be implemented when we create the events)
· Location with the drop down that includes
· Music type
· Dress code
o Type of fashion
On the event page it will stay the same with the following changes.
· We want to be able to upload our own videos to the site without using youtube
· The pictures below the event need to be 50/50. Meaning that we upload pictures and our subscriber are able to upload their pics too. (please make sure to label them.
· Below the pictures we need 3 buttons (make sure that when people click on the words a pictures comes up with the info, rsvp app and the price. Each button will do its own thing.
· Below that we need a google map the location 700px width
We need to be able to do all of this from our backend.
ALL THIS WILL BE ADDED ON TO OUR BACK END AND IF OUR BACK-END NEEDS TO BE RE-DONE, WE WANT OUR BACK-END FEATURES TO STAY. AND... WE NEED TO HAVE DAILY COMMUNICATION WITH YOU BY EMAIL OR SKYPE AND SOMETIMES PHONE.
ALSO... WE NEED PART B TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE EVENT CALENDAR.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $1373 for this job
Hi, I am a Software Engineer, with 5 years experience, from India. Java, PHP and DBMS are my specialities. Would like to work with you, as per the proposal. Thanks, Sham Patole