I have designed the visual layout and simple user functionality for a photo and video website (an online portfolio for my photos and videos). I need someone to build out the shell on the Magento platform. I will be adding and subtracting photos and videos on a weekly basis and would like to do that myself.
This is not an e-commerce site, but I might like the option of selling fine art photographs from the site in the future. That functionality could be added later.
1. I've attached a mock-up and color palette (I'll provide swatches)
2. Font for entire site Myriad Pro Light
3. All Header type will be same color as main window (I'll provide swatch)
4. Scroll over (highlighted words) will be orange (I'll provide swatch)
5. Drop down categories will scroll down over existing image on screen
6. Font ratios as designed: Name = 34pt. Categories = 16pt. Drop Down Menu = 14pt.
7. A thin empty line between the header and the image
8. The web page should "fill the screen" and actual photo being displayed should adapt (get larger or smaller) to accommodate different monitor sizes.
9. I want to be able to add drop down sub-categories as I go, and turn them "on" or "off" as needed
10. Once viewer is in a sub-category, I'd like the option of viewing photos via thumbnails or scrolling back and forth with scroll buttons.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
Our goal is to exceed the expectations of every client by offering outstanding designs, increased flexibility, greater value in development, thus optimizing system functionality and improving operation efficiency.