I am developing a website that features book stores in the United States. I want to have the ability to add more bookstores to the site based on keyword. For example, the site will first start off with a broad directory of all bookstores. Then I want to add more niche terms (i.e "University bookstores, Christian bookstores, etc...). The pages should be optimized for each keyword term. For example, the title for the "university bookstores" keyword would be something like "University bookstores in Chicago", but for the "christian bookstores" keyword it would be "Christian bookstores in Chicago". Each term creates a separate flow of state, city, and business pages.
Must develop the site in a MVC framework, Codeigniter preferred.
Logo and menu header. I will supply the logo. The menu needs to be text but will allow for more links if I add more content to the site.
All subpages must have breadcrumbs.
I will work with the bidder on unique variables to pass to each page to pull the data from the database.
The page should have a simple white background and be able to be seen on most browsers. Only a one or two column layout is needed. I can provide a sample layout.
• Clickable map of U.S. that links to state subpage
• Database driven content - Pulls bookstores by state.
• Must be interchangeable, if I add in a new database the content should change automatically.
• Links to City page.
• Database driven content - Pulls bookstores by city.
• Links to business page.
• Lists business info from database
• Google map
**** Must have ****
• Search friendly URLs.
• Passed variables must be protected from cross site scripting attacks.
• Scalability - it should be easy to add keywords and database information.
• Must be able to easily add databases with new information to update the site.
I will provide guidance to the winning bidder on how I want the url structure.
Please provide references to similar work you have done in the past as well as any professional accolades you may have.