We are a small software company in Phoenix, Arizona. We specialize in PHP5 development using the CodeIgniter framework. We are looking for additional off-site team members who can work with us on PHP5/CI projects. We use Firebird SQL exclusively for all database work.
If you have experience in CodeIgniter and are flexible enough to adopt our standards, we'd love to talk. We have 3-4 month project assignments coming up and we are looking to find resources who we can work with.
Key requirements are:
1. Solid PHP5 experience
2. Object Oriented Design assumptions
3. CodeIgniter experience (and we want to see your examples too)
4. SQL database experience (without assuming all databases are MySQL)
5. An understanding of user interface design goodness
6. MVC design pattern experience
7. Have worked on projects with teams using CVS, etc.
8. Solid English language communication skills. I don't want to be editing your code for grammatical issues, and having to translate your messages in code to English
9. High availability - we will need you on IM
If you think this will work for you, then contact me at myles at techsolusa.com. We'll need to know your availability, rates, etc. I would prefer local US PHP developers for this, but we'll look at any options. Just keep in mind that you will need to be able to support our timezones and be available during our business hours (Pacific Standard Time).
Don't bother responding to this if you don't already have CodeIgniter experience. Its key to our software standards.