I’m looking for a talented individual who is able to design and implement and Login system for my website.
As it stands I will require two different login systems that will be linked together, one PHP based system embedded into the website, the second a Facebook login system using Facebook Connect.
I will require the following for each login:
- Registration Page - This will need to pull data from Facebook and store within my database e.g. name, age, gender etc
- when a user logs in using Facebook, I require sessions to be created and to remain open until the user logs out of my site or Facebook.
- Any users who haven’t logged in via Facebook should have the option to link their Facebook account to their existing account.
- When registering I will require validation is put in place to prevent any replication and provide an increased level of security e.g. password lengths, characters etc.
- Cookie based session which will keep the user logged in and allow them to return logged into the website unless the user logs out.
- A password reset system allowing the user to reset a lost password and have it emailed to the account holders email address.
- Email confirmation/welcome email that will automatically be sent to all new users when joining and will contain a predefined message as well as the users account details.
- High security, I want this login system built using the latest most up to date web technologies/languages.
When a user logs in under either system and a sessions is created, I require a PHP statement is written that will replace the login fields, buttons, options etc and output a welcome message. E.g. Thanks for Logging in <usersname>
Hope this all makes sense, please let me know if you have any questions, I am available to chat over IM or Skype. Please could you specify the time period in which you think this could be completed in, also if you have any similar past related projects you have completed, please include URLs.