Only bid if you read and understand the complete briefing below! Generic bids without DM will be removed. Only bid if you have experience designing/developing PHP applications.
We are photographers and looking for an online photo approval system to approve/reject large amounts of pictures (JPG) (1000+ in one session). Clients should be able to login, choose a session (gallery) and start approving/rejecting.
It should be made using PHP and MySQL as the database backend.
It should consist of a frontend and a backend.
- admin uploads pictures (JPG) through FTP on our webserver in a special directory
- admin can login on the backend
- admin can index the directory and create a new “session”
- “sessions” are linked to clients
- admin can create users/logins on the backend so clients can login and see their sessions
- one client can have multiple users/logins
- one client can have multiple sessions
- the admin can browse all the different sessions, click a session and get a list of approved/rejected pictures and comments on each picture
- the admin can delete a session
- the admin can add/remove pictures to a session
- each picture always shows the original filename underneath it
- clients login
- they see a list of their “sessions” and can choose one of their “sessions”
- they see the pictures of the selected session in one of these two viewing modes: single picture/slideshow or an overview with thumbnails
- single picture: for each picture shown there is a button “approve” and a button “reject”. When clicking approve the picture gets tagged approved and the next picture loads. When clicking reject the picture gets tagged rejected and the next picture loads. There should be a textfield under the picture for comments, and there should be controls (previous/next picture).
- Overview with thumbnails: an overview with small or medium sized thumbnails, with the buttons “approve” and “reject” under each thumbnail. It should be possible to click approve or reject under each thumbnail to approve or reject the image. It should be done using AJAX so the page doesn’t have to reload after clicking one of the buttons. Also, there should be a link to do a “quick comment” on a picture.
- In both overviews you should see the original filename of the picture
- In both overviews you should see whether a picture is already rejected or approved.
- the website design should be customizable through css/templates
- it should be possible to brand it with our own logo
- the approve button should be green with “thumbs up”, the reject button should be red with “thumbs down”, designed like the “like” button on Facebook
- if a picture state is approved/rejected, this should be visible by looking at the button
- when a clients login, they first get a session overview with all their sessions. It should be possible to see how many approved/rejected pictures there are in each session, as well as “unrated” pictures who still need to be approved/rejected.
- the general design approach should be minimalistic and functional
- we should get a design proposal
The system should work on this configuration:
Apache 2.2.9, PHP 5.2.6-1. We have our own dedicated server and we can install our own PHP/Apache modules and extensions if needed.
You will need to develop the software on your own server. We will then install it on our server. There should be one configuration file with the admin login and database details.
We will be the owners of the software.
We would like to do milestone payments:
- 10% on starting the project
- 10% on completing the design
- 10% on completing the backend
- 10% on completing the frontend
- 100% on completion of the project as described above
Timeframe: this project should be finished within 20 days after starting.
See the attached PDF for a flowchart of the system. We can provide more detailed flowcharts when we start the project.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $1512 for this job
WE have 7+ years experience in web development and design. we also have free resources available to start the project immediately. Please check your inbox for more details. Thanks
I have gone through your requirements and ready to assign my team for this project, please check your inbox and decide the best team for this project Regards, Tarun