I am looking for a price comparison website which models after Nextag or pricegrabber.
We are looking to partner with multiple websites for Datafeeds which will require API integration as well as other FTP Data feeds.
Please do your research of pricegrabber functionality. If you have questions feel free to get them answered before bidding. Please provide your portfolio along with the bids:
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT AGREE TO THE REQUIREMENTS BELOW:
• You are required to research on what is included in the mentioned website and AFTER this research place your bid.
• The site will almost be identical to the above site with some minor field changes, options, etc.
• It will include all payment processing credit card, etc.
• PHP and mySQL to be used. Hosting is on a Linux server.
• This project will include Design, implementation, testing and installation on our server.
• Please suggest the way in which you plan on going about accomplishing this project.
• The website should be designed with a clean look and feel. Winning bidder is allowed to design as appropriate and
the design must be unique
• The website will drive extensive traffic, so proper integration with the database (back-end) is important.
-THE SITE SHOULD HAVE FACILITY TO ACCOMODATE OUR PARTNERS SELLING THEIR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES . THEREFORE
SHOULD BE SUPPORT WITH PROPER REPORTS.
• If you have any questions or concerns, they should be addressed before bidding. Should you submit a bid, please
direct me to specific examples of work you or your organization has done by the same person or people that will be
doing this job. Please do not send me a list of sites that are irrelevant, or sites on which you are/were not
• Maximum timeline for this project is 30 days. I'm requesting the providers to bid only if they are confident in
meeting this timeline. Priority will be given to those who can complete in a shorter time frame and meeting all the
• Bidders with previous experience in similar projects will be highly preferred. Please provide sample of previous
similar project and provide demo and admin demo, if possible.
• Admin panel to control the website is a MUST and should allow flexibility to change /add / delete /enable
/disable fields/functionality to cater for future needs.
• Bidder must be fluent in English as you will need to be able to communicate via IM on regular basis.
• FTP information will be provided so you can work directly on my site.
• Strictly no illegal or copyrighted items not owned by the bidder to be used on my site. I will own all the rights
and source code/ files / used to build this site ( MADE FOR HIRE TERMS)
• The winning bidder MUST test all functionalities thoroughly before hand over and is liable to fix any bugs FOC
found within 3 months of handover.
• The winning bidder needs to sign a Non Disclosure Agreement with regards to anything related to this project.
• No upfront payments only escrows.
• All prices quoted by the provider shall include any applicable script fees or other fees.
• I am looking for a long working relationship with the winning bidder for website maintenance and continued
• Winning bidder will also have priority for several other web projects on hand if this project is done up to
17 freelancers are bidding on average $1851 for this job
Hi, we are a Branding Agency and we'll provide a unique web solution that will communicate your vision, please check the link in your inbox to visit our portfolio.