We are in need of a programmer with expertise in PHP, MySQL, Joomla, RPL & Jomres.
PROJECT – BID ON THIS:
1. I have a real estate site and need a script that can upload properties & photos from a XML feed to my RPL component in Joomla 1.7
2. I would also like you to finish my Joomla 1.7 site including transferring the properties & Articles from my old HTML site.
3. Before transferring the properties, I would need to ad a few additional items under “Features” & “Appliances” in RPL to make it more complete. This is quite easy and again need to be made as a stand alone so I can add it again after the next upgrade of RPL.
4. Once the above is finished, then you need to create a Membership and Payment Gateway module.
5. After this is done I have 3 more Joomla website projects to complete plus the continues maintenance, so there should be work for several years.
You MUST answer the following question else your bid will be rejected:
Will it become ‘easier’ for you and will it ‘cost’ me less, if instead of adding the required functionalities in 1. on the Joomla website, you create a component that I can reinstall after each RPL/Joomla update? What would be the difference in costs and the breakup for the same?
Freelancers will be preferred over companies.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM ME:
- Quick communication,
- Milestone payments uploaded & released on time
- Well thought out feed backs.
WHAT I NEED FROM YOU:
- "Proven" experience in web applications development. This would include simple jobs like login functionality and more complex jobs like setting up a classifieds or rental site.
- Good knowledge of Joomla, PHP, MySQL
- Able to convert static pages into Joomla template.
- **Honest - the most important ingredient.
If you can’t report to me for a day because your wife nagged you for an outing, tell me. If you’re a student and have an exam, tell me. If you don’t know how to do something, say “I don’t know”. I’ve been there, done that and can understand when glitches occur.
- Quick, clear communication in English
- Question my logic & offers alternative solutions with reasoning.
- *Proactive in finding solutions to things you do not know.
- Organized, personable & having good sense of humour.
- **Gives “consistently” competitive quotes for current & future projects
- India based freelancers preferred, for easier communication over phone. Not a necessity though.
This is a long-term position wherein I will open new projects for you from time to time.
CONCLUTION – WHAT YOU MUST TELL ME:
1. Why I should hire you long term?
2. Your current employment status – freelancer/employee/student/company. You will NOT be discredited in any case.
3. Roughly, how much time you are free for work in a week or month. Less/more will not be a problem. I can hire more than one freelancer.
4. DONT underbid and DON’T overbid. Bid what you would charge in future as well for this kind of project.
5. Quote ‘realistic’ time in which you will complete this job. Delivery period will not be of much concern when choosing bidder, please be honest.
6. Samples of completed projects – simple/complex.
7. please let me know more about your skill sets, especially if you have the 'preferred' skills too
8. Answer my question
Any questions, please message me.