I am lookng for a talented professional to completely redesign our website.
This is a Vbportal/Vbulletin/PhotoPost site ([url removed, login to view]).
We are looking for something similar to [url removed, login to view]
If you have the experience, please bid on this project.
To help us make a decision, please make sure the following items are acceptable: (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
1. If you have not already, please send links to past projects you have done.
2. Please send us links to projects you have done that include VbPortal/Vbulletin and clearly mark these.
3. The site is based on Vbulletin templates…Please ensure you completely understand how VBulletin Templates work (http://www.vbulletin.com).
4. It may be useful to sign up for a free account at ThePhotoStation.net (http://thephotostation.net) and go through the entire site. If you are chosen you will have admin access to the site.
5. We need to be sure you completely understand how Vbulletin/Vbportal and PhotoPost work together and how the template system works. Please confirm you fully understand.
6. For your information, the site is based on all the latest versions of VBulletin, Vbportal, and PhotoPost.
7. Since this is a template based project, we should be able to change the color of the template easily. For instance, if you give a blue version of the site, it should not be difficult to make it red or green or black. We understand that future color requests will take time and additional fees will apply, but this should only take a fraction of the time to do. PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE ONLY ASKING FOR ONE TEMPLATE THEME/COLOR AT THIS TIME.
8. The finished product should be as easy to install as any other Vbulletin Theme.
9. Vbulletin, Vbportal and PhotoPost issue new versions, usually small fixes to their software several times a year. We need to have you ensure that your templates will work with any new version of any of these products that are upgraded. This only applies to upgrades that do not in any way change the template engine. In the event that the template engine is changed, this does not apply.
10. I can and will provide access to a server with all the software installed. I will then give you Administrative rights to the “Dev Site” along with the proper MySQL Databases. If you prefer to use your own servers, you will need “LEGAL COPIES” of each product. You will have to legally download the software to work on it. You must abide by all software TOS and license terms.
11. The selected firm understands that this is not a T&M project and that they are confident in their bid. No additional charges will be paid unless previously agreed to before hand.
12. We agree to pay for any additional work that we request at a pre-determined hourly rate agreed to by both parties.
13. The selected firm agrees to supply a written SOW (Statement of Work) that must be signed by both parties that includes an exact timeline of the project. Failure to deliver the project in the stated time may result in fiscal penalties. These penalties will be agreed to prior to commission of work.
14. The selected firm agrees to not sharing any confidential information with any other party at any time. (NDA will be provided)
15. The final product will be sole property of ours and may not be sold or rented to anyone at anytime. All themes/templates/custom code, will be handed over. This is critical to understand. We expect a custom, original site. We will not allow the templates to be sold.
16. Selected firm must be able to correspond in English.
If you do not agree with any of these terms, please let us know which term is not acceptable and we will decide from there if your bid should be retracted or if the term can be written so both parties agree. We are flexible to a point.
Again, we thank you for taking the time to bid on this project and look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please let us know as soon as possible.
Your website will be completely redesigned to a dynamic, eye-pleasing website which will incorporate the VB features. I will surpass the design and layout from [url removed, login to view] to give you the edge on the competition.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $1013 for this job