A client (government public school) is looking for a freelancer to provide with a fresh and unique website design with the following specifications:
- Design and Development of School Website (customization only)
- Migration from current website up to 50 pages
- Content Management System
Please include level of support to be provided for this job.
The design of new website needs to have these features:
1. Parents are able to update their contact details and/or travel declaration straight in the website without any login/account requirement.
2. All parents detail will be stored as an online address book. School administrator can easily access the parents contacts online for mailing purpose. The website needs to include a emailer function which can send out to the various parents' mailing list and track whether the email has been delivered and/or read by the parents.
3. The website needs to have a backend admin control panel which can allow for changes to be made to all the content in the website and also to add in new pages. The control panel needs to be user-friendly. The appearance of the articles in the admin module should look exactly the same when they appear on the website, and also to allow direct uploading of video/photo/files from PC or internet link.
4. Create and upload advertisement banners (with animation) in website to showcase students’ activities and learning at various periods of the year as required by the client.
5. News Flash / Banners to feature recent photo gallery or latest news
6. To provide a relevant design and fine artwork for website according to the dynamic image of the client.
7. CMS to allow easier uploading and editing information on website by the users
8. To provide graphics design support for website content on individual pages at initial migration phase.
9. Provide customization to the theme of website according to client needs. Kindly specify the extent of customization provided during contract period.
10. To provide embedded player that allows uploading and playing of multimedia clips. Capability to show links to video in a gallery style page display.
11. Webpages should have an active and up-to-date generic email contact for users to submit queries and feedback.
12. Internet webpages should be able to browse by Mozilla Firefox 5.0 and above, Safari 5 or Chrome 11 and/or newer versions.
13. Non-graphical downloads linking to users to download non-HTML content, file size (KB) and type (music, graphic and video) should be stated. State estimated amount of download time based on 56kbps internet connection. Notify users if downloaded content require additional plug-in software (Adobe Acrobat Reader, provide link if possible)
14. 50 man-hours of updates on regular basis
15. Maintenance and trouble shooting support
1 Web Portal Support & Maintenance for 1 yr
2 Ad-hoc Service/Change Please quote per man day
3 Creation of additional Web Page (static content)
Please provide me with your portfolio and previous works. Thanks.
The awarding of this job will only be done after 2 weeks as the client needs time to seek approval from the various agencies before commencing.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $681 for this job
Hello, My name is Andrew and I represent F.A.I.S Design, a Software development,Graphic Design and Web Design company located in Copenhagen, Denmark . Please check PMB for more information.