Attached is the jpeg of a psd file which I wish to have converted to Wordpress. All layers of the psd file are accessible.
Looking at the top half of the jpeg:
1. The name will change and the logo immediately above it will not be required.
2. The links to other pages will change and will increase to seven. Of these one will have a drop-down to six further pages, one will have a drop-down to two pages and a third will have a drop-down to three pages. The present link area should be extended to accommodate the extra links and if necessary the new image (see below) can be smaller than that existing.
3. The main image is to be replaced and you will be asked to source something suitable. This will not be a difficult sourcing exercise.
4. The smaller image (of a roast chicken or turkey) in the top half is to be removed and this area given over to additional textual content.
Looking at the bottom half of the jpeg:
1. Whilst the three main areas (New Taste, Best Dish etc) are to remain, they are to become a Join/Log In area, a Testimonials area and a Latest News area.
2. At the very foot of the page I require a second set of textual links to all of the pages (without drop downs) and a copyright etc notice.
3. You will be asked to source two replacement images – again, this will not be a difficult task.
Present width is 760 pixels, but I need this increasing to 1,000 pixels, by expanding the main content area, and not the two existing dark borders, so a little redesign work is required to widen the page, whilst retaining the same basic design/style/layout/colours etc. However, I consider that the existing design lends itself to easily extend the right hand side of the page. Widening of the page as a whole will also allow the easier widening of the links area at the head of the page.
All of the pages behind the index page are to be set up in Wordpress, in a new layout, with a new header (same for all) incorporating the site name, page name and perhaps an image. The remaining area of each of these pages is to be left blank. BUT the colour scheme MUST be maintained. Header and footer navigation menus are to be carried forward to these other pages, as is the copyright notice
A free shopping cart is to be installed and integrated – please advise which cart you propose to use. If possible, I prefer OpenCart.
It is important that the existing colour scheme is retained throughout.
If you need any further general explanation or clarification as to my requirements and the scope of the work, please let us sort this out via PMB before the project is awarded.