We require a simple eCommerce site allowing external traders to list their services directly to the site:-
Traders will need to be able to:-
- Create their own trader account
- Login and list a specific type of service involving appointment bookings and a variable fee
- View a report of past service listings, number of views, etc. as well as the details of the user that purchased the service
Customers will need to be able to:-
- Create their own customer account
- Search through all available services listed by traders by price, area code, session type, etc.
- Add 1 or more services to their shopping cart
- Pay for services directly through the website (eg. Paypal)
- Print and receive by email a 'voucher' for the service once payment has been processed
- Refer other customers in order to receive a discount on the purchase of services (ie. refer 2 friends, receive a $5 discount)
The website will also need to do the following:-
- Allow an administrator login with full control over all accounts and services
- Allow the administrator to download .csv reports covering full service listing and sales history
- Have a mailing list function (to traders, customers or both) that the administrator can access directly from the web interface
Initially the site will be designed for Australia, but we will be looking in the near future to take this internationally.
We are ready to move fast on this, so please submit bids in the next few days.
43 freelancers are bidding on average $1578 for this job
Hello, We are professional developers with similar development expertise. We assure you best quality designs/work with unlimited number of revisions. Please view PMB for details. Thanks
Hi, We have throughly read your requirements and believe that we can deliver exceptional results. We hope you will consider using our services. Best Regards,
Hi We have the domain expertise in open source CMS. Kindly have a look at private message box for references. Looking forward to hear you. Thanks & Regards Amit Kumar Geniusanywhere