1 Site Overview
The primary goals of the new web site are to:
- market the investment services
- provide account portfolio information to customers
- reduce the work load in distributing reports for the staff of Oasis
- aid in building relationships with current and prospective clients
- provide streamlined investment information for the client base
The secondary goals of the web site are to provide:
- a framework that is extensible and modifiable to accommodate future pages and web applications
- an interface that allows for easy modification of content
- an interface that allows for easy management of user accounts
All pages include:
1. Copyright notice – content TBD
2. Testimonials (or may have page dedicated) – content TBD
3. Login/Logout link – functionality described in the Login and Logout sections below
Public areas include:
2. Property Portfolio
3. Make Money with Oasis
4. Investor Tools
5. About Oasis
9. Login/Create Account
Private Areas, which require login, include:
1. My Oasis
2. My Investor Tools
Administration Areas include:
1. Content Management
2. Account Management
All content can be edited by an administrator on an on-going basis since a content editing tool is provided as part of the system. Therefore all content described within this document is provided for suggestive or informational purposes only.
Site navigation must be intuitive.
It is assumed that there will be a main menu. The main menu will include all public and private page items. Private items will be unavailable until logged in. Secondary links will provided for pages will large amounts of content.
The user must be able to login/logout/create an account at all times.
Transactions over the web front end will utilize a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), which allows applications to communicate across a network in a way designed to prevent eavesdropping, tampering, and message forgery. A secure connection will only be used when necessary, such as when the user creates an account, logs in, or is logged in.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $6025 for this job
We can meet all these requirements; we consider an ongoing monthly website marketing budget essential. Please view PMB and respond. Regards, Alan Smith (Director)