SUMMARY (More detailed information including supporting illustrations will be provided when discussing the project closer)
The Main Admin. Through the plugin the main admin should be able to:
1) add new public image categories (public = visible and available for anyone to use)
2) upload new public template images to each image category and assign each template image a title
3) add hotspots in the template images by placing markers in a specific location in the image and give each marker a title
4) link a blog post to a hotspot in a template image by selecting a specific hotspot and then adding the blog post’s URL
5) view a list with all public image categories as well as private image categories (added by the blogger and only visible to the blogger him-/herself and the Main admin, see bullet point 10)
6) approve a private image category. By approving, the private image category becomes public, thus visible and available for use by all bloggers using the plugin.
7) approve a private image. By approving, the private image becomes public, thus visible and available for use by all bloggers using the plugin.
8) embed the template images on Site X. Site X is an external website administrated by us. Each and every template image that has been added to the site will show the hotspots that have been added to the image and below each image, excerpts + thumbnails of each linked blog post will be listed. (see more regarding Site X below)
The Blogger. Through the plugin the blogger should be able to:
9) select an image category
10) add a new image category (only seen and available for use by the blogger him-/herself)
11) select an existing image template in that category, or
12) upload a new private template image (only seen and available for use by the blogger him-/herself)
13) select a template image from the list of template images
14) assign a new name to his/her copy of the template image
15) link a text selection (eg. some words or a sentence) in a blog post that he/she has written to a predefined area (hotspot) in the template image copy, or
16) link the entire blog post that he/she has written to a predefined area (hotspot) in the template image copy
17) add a new hotspot in the template image copy
18) embed the template image copy in the blog post (hotspots that have content linked to it will be highlighted), or
19) embed an “aggregated” version of the image at another page in the blog. If the blogger has tagged several of his/her blog posts to hotspots in the same template image, then all linked hotspots will be highlighted and their linked posts will be listed under the “aggregated” image
20) edit the image and its hotspots
21) create a copy of the image and its hotspots
A zooming feature is required in order for the user to view all hotspots or to add hotspots in the image correctly.
When the blogger adds a blog post to a public template image, he can choose to make it private. If not, it will also be listed on site X (see bullet point 8)
VISITORS TO ANY OF THE BLOGGERS’ SITE will be able to:
22) click on a highlighted hotspot in order to select it (highlighted hotspot = content has been linked to it). The page will scroll down to that text section which now will be highlighted.
23) click on a text part that have been linked to a hotspots. This will let the user will see the map with the corresponding hotspot selected.
MORE ON SITE X
On the external site X, visitors can choose an image category and then image title in order to view the image, the hotspots and the linked blog posts.
The visitors will be able to choose to see only the posts that are posted by the main admin or 'ALL posts that have been linked.
If the visitor selects a hotspot or several hotspots in an image this will filter the blog posts so that only the ones are shown, that have been tagged to the hotspots that have been selected.
The visitor can select blog posts which will select the corresponding hotspots in the image.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $556 for this job
We would like the opportunity to work on this project as we have the required expertise to complete your project. Please review our PM message for additional details. Thank you.