***This is a Repost of a project after we have re evaluated our wants and needs***
Using the tools and help files / Links given here this should be a simple and quick project.
We are looking for a clone of [url removed, login to view] with a full admin back end and all working features on the category pages (On right side of the Nav-bar). Site should be coded in PHP, Ajax and MySQL for the backend. Looking for long term support and upgraded options.
I would also like a stress that site look and feel must be maintained from the clone site as well as fully commented code.
The web site to be cloned uses a FREE Open source RRS back end called SimplePie and I have found a link to the demo and files to build on.
Demo: [url removed, login to view]
Working Demo Files: [url removed, login to view]
Site must Have:
1. Admin options to add category and subcategory’s and new feeds as well as approval of new submitted feeds.
2. Admin ability to add links to the nav-bar from the admin panel. (non-Feed / Category items)
3. Each feed should have a user views ranking system 100 being the best and 1 being the worst rank next to the title of each feed.
4. In place of the cloned sites web20 and the beta front pages our Front page should be the top 10 news article views over the last week from each category or as an option show the top 3 rated feeds from each category.
5. All feed articles should have mini icon added next to it showing 1 of 6 things ( New, 1 hours ago, 3 hours ago, 6 hours ago, 12 hours ago, and over 1 day old – Anything older than 2 days should not have a icon)
6. Feeds with media (I.E. Movies and Pics) should have a small preview box of the media and no title.
7. All feed links should open in a Ajax frame ( [url removed, login to view] Title of the feed should not open in this window ) kind of window with SEO friendly link titles just like the cloned site.
8. Users MUST have the option to save the layout of each category page and be able to suggest new feeds to be added just like the cloned site.