We are looking for a clone of [url removed, login to view] with a full admin back end and all working features featured on the category pages (upper right of the Nav-bar). Site should be coded in PHP, Ajax and MySQL for the backend. Looking for long term support and upgraded options.
1. Admin options to add category and subcategory’s and new feeds as well as sub admin / moderators to disable feeds from the assigned sections and submit for admin approval of new feeds.
2. Admin ability to add links to the nav-bar. (non-Feed Category items)
3. Each feed should have a user rating / views rating next to the title. (The amount of clicked views would be weighted more than the user votes for the feed giving a number - the higher the number the higher the feed rank.)
4. Front page should be the top 10 article views over the last week from each category or as an option show the top 3 rated feeds from each category.
5. Feed lists should have mini icon added next to it stating 1 of 6 things ( New, 1 hours ago, 3 hours ago, 6 hours ago, 12 hours ago, and over 1 day old – Anything older than 2 days should not have a icon)
6. Feeds with media (I.E. Movies and Pics) should have a small preview box of the media on the left hand side.
7. All feed links should open in a ([url removed, login to view] ) kind of window. (Title of the feed should not open in this window)
8. Users MUST have the option to save the layout of each category page. (This should be done by creating a user account)
9. User should have the option of donating an amount of money (paypal) to remove all our ads from the site for a set amount of time. (option set in the admin section)
10. Users after donating also have the ability to have a feed section to keep feeds they want to view and share with others.
11. Have a Users Feed page and every hour taking a new random user and displaying that users feed page. People can vote on that users feed page. (weighted just like feeds on the main pages)
12. Admin announcement option for sending a mass email to all users and or an Ajax popup window when logged in.
13. This ability to integrate the user system into a forum system giving 1 login for the total site.