The job is to create a fully functional website (design and code).
It's going to be a script archive (like [url removed, login to view]) and is pretty stright forward.
Here are the requirements:
* One have to be able to register on the site (to be able to upload scripts and edit the ones allready uploaded by the user)
* There has to be a simple admin user interface where admin can approve new uploaded scripts and handle them all.
* An email should be sent to admin everytime a new script is submited
* Visitors should be able to vote and comment on uploaded scripts.
* Scripts are categorized by "script language" and "category" (admin should be able to ad/edit/delete this categorization)
* Data/info about a script:
- Screenshots (at least 4 should be possible to upload)
- Uploaders URL
- Demo URL
- Counter/statistics for downloads (want to be able to show most downloaded last week for example).
- Upload date, Update date and so on.
* I would also want to have the site SEO (eg. [url removed, login to view] for showing all PHP guestbooks)
* Valid XHTML and CSS
* See attached image for my design idea (there are some swedish mumbo jumbo, but you'll get the idea).
That's about it, please contact me if you have any other questions
6 freelancers are bidding on average $475 for this job
Hey there. I'm confident I can do this for you for a low price and quality work. If you want to see my kind of work take a look at my personal project at: http://www.vilegaming.com