simple crowdfunding website - both open source or already used solution possible
This project was awarded to zbsol for $380 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am looking for a solution to start few crowdfunding websites on the same 'web-engine' for a reasonable price. For a moment I don't need a sophisticated system - just a basic functions for that kind of website. I would like to have a sound base for future development if there will be any sensible future in any of my projects...
As far as I concern the simplest way to achieve above mentioned goals is to adapt already created code to my needs. Maybe (let me check) the code you already have could be used without any major changes.
I accept open source code base (PHP preferably).
The features I definitely need now:
- fund raising status graph on real time basis
- multiple donor levels and rewards
- flexible campaign duration
- user login and Facebook login
- user and Facebook comment plugin integration
- share on Facebook, mail button
- FAQ, about us, legal notice, and possibility to add other subpages
- SEO-friendly URLs
- search for open projects by: most popular, most recent, investment required, expiration date
- easy customisation of the layout (few different websites)
- proper admin panel manageable by a person without programming knowledge
- reasonable level of security
- multi-language ready
Additionally (plus if possible or exist):
- implementation of one of Polish legally accepted payment gateways (DotPay, PayU, BluePay or PayByNet)
- embeddable widget code to share project
- newest projects, almost funded, most popular sections at homepage
- blog and/or forum dedicated to each project
- project leader’s cv page
- share on Twitter and locally popular social and sharing platforms
Although I would like to see how your website works (please do include a link to the crowdfunding website or demo) I do not need any graphic design service here – that will be another project. Also copywriting services are not demanded here - I will provide the content or work on the default texts.
In addition to that I would like you to install the code on Polish webserver (you can choose one from the most reliable ones) and prove it works properly. Then duplicate it 5-10 times (to be decided) for different websites. All I will have to do to start all of them will be to add custom graphics and/or language file.
I pay for the rights to use and change the full code (and want to get the full code) also for commercial purposes.
The time is important. I'm not sure what is the realistic deadline but the closer the better.
A lot of demands for the money I offer, but I should not be very troublesome if you only have any experience in crowdfunding websites and give me a solution...
Obviously if I am able to start with only one of my websites with results good enough, there will be much more to do with the software in the future…
Payment method – via PayPal (or other if needed). Payment terms – to be decided.
Thank you for your interest.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online