I am listing a pretty simple web project that is a fun project for me. Here's what I need from you without giving any specific details away:
1) All we need is a simple front end, once you sign into the .com. I will also need 2 simple sublink pages. 3 pages total.
2) On this front end, I need you to create a form for data entry, like names and email addresses for example. The form should not just be some simple list, but a modern-looking drop down box that appears after answering a question and clicking on it.
3) People need to be able to visit the website, enter their data, and submit the form.
4) The important part, I will need access to the data from these forms. So please tell me how we can achieve this when you place your bid. To clarify, I need access and control of the database that will hold these statistics. More importantly, I need to be able to work with this data and send it out too.
5) Since this is only a 3 page project, I do expect some simple design work. For example, I need for the background of the .com to be interesting and have some Web 2.0 design look- this is where your creativity can come in, in helping with the background. At the bottom of the page, below the form, I will need you to put in some links to very simple pages that include the 2 following: Our Story, Business Development.
Take a look at Zaarly to get a feel for the look I am going for. Obviously it won't be this complicated, because again it is only a 3 page web project, but this is the feel in design that I am going for: [url removed, login to view]
Please apply if you can accomplish these goals. Also, I request that you tell me how we can accomplish it so that I can actually view the data that is input. How will I be able to access this database?
I have changed a few things about the project, so please let me know if you can handle the extra additions. If you can please give me an updated quote about what it would take to complete this project, as follows:
1) Home Page
-Needs to have a form where customers can enter personal data, and like I said before, I need to be able to access and use this data. The form should not just be some simple form that appears when you login. I have an image that I want you to use and make it into the shape of a globe. I want this image to be clickable and then the form will appear after clicking the image!
-On this same page and below the data form I would like a modern looking box that changes it's information every 15 seconds, to cycle between 2 or 3 different information sets that I can change on a daily basis. This is our spotlight section.
-At the very bottom of the page, I want these simple links: Our Story, Advertising. I also want logo links to common social media sites: Facebook, Twitter and Wikipedia.
-At the very top of the page: I want our logo (we are having it made) and the links described below.
2) Article of the Day
-On this section, I want to be able to write an article every day and update it here in a modern looking way. I want it to look like a blog, but more professional looking. And it should not lead out of the website.
-People need to be able to comment on my articles also.
3) Quick Feed
-This might be tough or not. I need you to put a page in that allows people to post quick updates (similar to Twitter or Facebook feeds). This page would collect everyone's posts on a real-time basis and update them on the fly (no one needs to sign in to post anything, just create an alias). In other words, people can post quick messages (160 characters) with picture links, etc. Also people need to be able to comment on other people's posts, similar to how you can comment on Facebook.
-Finally I need a professional looking store that can be updated and has a shopping cart as well.
So the project is now 6 pages, not 3. Please get back to me if you can accomplish these things, and tell me how long it will take and how much. Thanks.
Here is an idea of the sort of cleanliness and design I am going for: http://www.wix.com/davidmorales/david-morales