1. Need to be able to upload the plugin to the Wordpress plugin folder and activate through the WP Plugin control panel like most other WP plugins.
2. Once activated the plugin will rewrite/redirect any URL that meets the following 2 criteria: Criteria 1: the word "best" follows the domain name AND Criteria 2: domain name ends in .html EXAMPLE: Our domain is: [url removed, login to view] and I create a link on my site to: www.onlinesale.com/best+red+[url removed, login to view] In this example, both criteria were met so this would trigger a url redirect as shown below.
3. In the example from requirement 2 above, if I click on the link that I created, I need to see that url display in the browser address so www.widgets.com/best+red+[url removed, login to view] will display in the browser, but instead of this page loading, I will need this page to actually load: [url removed, login to view] So the page being loaded is /?s=red+widgets which adds the "?s=" and stripped "best+" and ".html" from the url string.
****I understand that I may need to modify the htaccess and/or [url removed, login to view] file to accomplish the above 2 requirements and this would be acceptable if this is the best way to accomplish the above requirements.
4. A widget will need to be created that will resemble the standard Text Widget in Wordpress. Let's call it the Keyword Rewrite Widget. I need to be able to add as many of these widgets to my sidebars as I need. This widget will allow me to drop a list of keywords into the widget with each keyword string on a separate line so: EXAMPLE: I could add the following 3 keywords to the widget:
What I need this widget to do is display on the webpage in the sidebar bulleted links that would display something like this
* Red Widgets
* Blue Widgets
* Green Widgets
And in this example if you click the "Green Widget" link it would take you the following URL: www.onlinesale.com/best+green+[url removed, login to view]
As you can see, this URL would meet the redirect criteria from requirement 2 above so although clicking the Green Widget link would display www.onlinesale.com/best+green+[url removed, login to view] in the browser address bar, the page that would actually render and display would be [url removed, login to view]
* All requirements of this plugin must work with the following custom WP permalink settting: %postname%
* This plugin must work with all other plugins on my site and must not break any of the other plugins on my site.
* Plugin must work with most recent version of Wordpress.
* Preferably you are able to complete this project without the need to access my website, by providing to me the plugin files to upload to the WP Plugin folder and depending how you accomplish the URL rewrite/redirects, providing to me an [url removed, login to view] file and htaccess code that I could cut n paste into my htaccess file. If needed, I can setup a test WP Install identical to my other sites for testing purposes if you need to have access to my WP installation.
Budget for this project is $30 to $65.