- This is a rebuild of [url removed, login to view]
- The goal is to clean up and simplify the current website with no FLASH and shorter forms
- No user accounts or user login
- The look of the website should be clean and elegant
- The look of the website should mimic the look, colors, and feel of [url removed, login to view] (see screen shots). This is the outside website that we will use after a client registers and pays on our website.
- This website does not integrate with any other web site. We manually enter their data in our Cartavi account after they register and pay on our website.
- Home page text with large call to action button “See Listing Details”
1. Headline: “When 6% real estate commission doesn’t cut it- Cut it! Save thousands with a Flat Fee MLS listing”
2. Text: “When you list to sell your home with a traditional listing agent on the MLS, expect to pay 6% to 7% of the sale price of your home at closing. Traditionally this commission is split equally between a buyer’s agent and the seller’s listing agent. With a flat fee listing, you pay just a small fee up-front and then you choose a commission as low as 2% for a buyer’s agent to show and sell your home. This alone could save you thousands! However unlike traditional listings, we also give you the right to find your own buyer, sell your home without the help of a Realtor®, and pay no commission at closing saving you thousands more!”
- Design Home page graphic using logos: “Your Home Listed On” [url removed, login to view], Zillow, Trulia, Yahoo real estate, MSN Real Estate. “Plus get listed on thousands of broker’s websites from” RE/Max, Keller Williams, Century 21, Prudential, Coldwell Banker (using their logos). (See Mockup)
- Incorporate [url removed, login to view] into home page design.
- This website will have a package comparison table like seen here ([url removed, login to view] OR screen shot) where the customer will pick their package following the call to action “List Your Home Now” before filling out their information and checking out.
- Customer is taken to a two-page lead capture form on our website after they click on what package they want from our package comparison page. Form should include:
1. Property Information(See screen shot example): Property Address, Type (Drop Down), Bed (Drop Down), Bath (Drop Down), Price (fill in), Sq Feet (fill in).
2. Personal Information: first name, last name, phone number, email, PayPal Checkout.
- Lead capture form(s) should be stored in a backend database as well as emailed to me.
- After form is submitted: “Thank you for your purchase.” “Your transaction room is being created. Please watch your email for details about completing your listing.” And call to action “See our recommended products from [url removed, login to view] to assist you in the sale of your home.” (External link open in new window)
- Other Pages information pages: About Us, FAQ (to have “click to expand” Q and A), Contact Us
- Google analytics installed
- Website Sitemap installed
- Hosted on our Hostgator account
- See attached logos and screen shots for use.
36 freelancers are bidding on average $585 for this job
Hello, I will give you complete redesign of website [url removed, login to view] with new style, please read PMB for more detail. Thanks, Ali Abdul Salam
Hello, My name is Andrew and I represent F.A.I.S Design, a Software development,Graphic Design and Web Design company located in Copenhagen, Denmark . Please check PMB for more information.