I'm building a site. It will have similar functionality to an already existing site.
Here's what needs to happen.
There will be 2 user groups
- Can login/signup to make a Post.
- they post a task they would like a Runner to do
--- the post is a task they would like a Runner to complete
--- they enter a max bid (max they would like to pay).
--- they enter details of what they want the runner to do, and where they need to go
--- they deposit the max amount. If a Sender wants less than the max amount, then it gets credited back to their account.
- when logging in, it would take them to their account.
--- in the account they can view the different posts they have available, withdraw their balance etc..
- If a post is posted in their area, then they get notified. via email or text (their preference)
- they bid on the Post
- if they win the task, then they view some hidden details posted by the Sender.
- once they mark the task/post completed, then their account is credited money.
I will be taking care of the design, and front end development. I will essentially be sending you HTML files to work on.
I need you to speak EXCELLENT English since we'll be working on this quite a bit.
I want this to be done in PHP preferably, and even more preferably, using Concrete5 as a base. If not, fine.
I'll also accept someone who wants to do Ruby.