the prospective social prediction website (the Website) is intended as a place for people to initiate topics, make predictions through vote, compare outcome and get recognized for their correct predictions. Major functionality of the website should include but not limited to:
1) user registration/login protocol, and connection with Facebook.
2) Event control panel: registered user should be able to start a page for each event, set the voting starting, ending date, and manage the types of outcome (including numerical and multiple choices).
3) Page for each vote: should contain summary statistics for the voting. And include interface for the voted users to share outside links, and initiate discussion (in reddit style).
4) User page: the user page should contain the user profile and her/his history of voting and summary statistics for her/his past prediction accuracy.
5) share with social network. when a vote is made, the user can share his/her opinion on Facebook walls or throught twitter feed, with a link to the Website.
The prospective freelancer for this project should be an experienced Django guru and have great communication skills. CSS styling and website design techniques is also desired. I will work on the internal user ranking/math part so the freelancer should be willing to talk and answer my questions. Please PM me with links to your past projects. Long term maintenance contract is possible if the website goes well.
While I highly appreciate your communication and sample sites, please provide the ones that are RELEVANT to the project. i.e. social network integration, user profile and summary, summary statistics for each prediction made.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $3245 for this job
Hello! I am manager of Ukrainian web-dev company with office in Donetsk, Ukraine. Our main platform for development is Python\Django, so we are ready to realize your project. See details in PM.
Dear Sir, Our company specializes in design and development of building social networking websites. Please check PMB. Regards Dishant [url removed, login to view]