We are seeking a candidate to develop, design and integrate a speed dating management system into our existing site. The new system should tie into the login system of our vBulletin message boards that are currently used so that users do not have to create additional logins to our site.
Upon selecting to participate in our speed dating selection process, users will be able to fill out a form entering in personal information and details as well as certain criteria for a partner they would be interested in. The system would store all this information for future use.
- ability to modify profile at any time, including looking for
- able to see upcoming events that fit their niche
- ability to request an invitation to an event they feel they would like to attend
- able to accept invitations to upcoming events
- able to view/delete pending and accepted invites
- ability to recommend an event to a friend by entering their contact details
(this feature would track who referred the new signup)
- ability to create new events that would show in a list of upcoming events on the members and main pages of the site
- ability to search existing registered members profiles for specific criteria matches and issue invites to selected candidates
- remove, edit or view events, past, present or future, and modify all information at any time.
- view a list of all current members
- track referrals from existing members
- ability to invite members and non-members to events, if user is not a member it would send them an email suggesting they signup as this event may be a good fit for them
- track maximum amount of participants confirmed and registered for events and display a message according to such (ex: Available - Limited Spots Left - Full) etc..
This project is an hourly project and time quoted should be based on time needed for design, implementation and must include UNLIMITED troubleshooting and technical support for a MINIMUM of 3 months. Full integration with existing design, and vbulletin user system is mandatory. This system can use a separate database but must tie into the existing user system, users need to be able to opt-into this system and not be forced.
There may be additional features to implement that are not listed here, basic functionality is expected and the design/system must be extremely user friendly and have visual navigation menus.