· Create website with a very attractive home page where we can convey the purpose of the website, bait visitors with social feeds (like trending posts, top 5 followed teams/players), allow visitors to login with Facebook, Linkedin,Google+,Etc.
· When a user logs in, we will either route them to the “user” dashboard or the “marketing user” dashboard. Based on Team or Fan.
o Marketing users are users who are primarily using the site to market to sports fans and users of the site.
· Marketing users will be able to:
o Run reports for specific user groups. For example, if the marketing user wants to market to users who are Yankees fans, the user can run a report for all users who follow the Yankees. If the user wants to see all college football fans, they can run a report for all users who follow college football teams. They can send digital reward to members to get them to follow back.
o Marketing users can purchase access to send messages to the selected user group. They may elect to send promotional offers etc.
o Marketing users can view analytics to see how their campaign has performed.
· Fan Users will be routed to the “user dashboard”. On their first visit they will be asked to select the teams and players that they wish to follow. These teams will then display on the dashboard and if clicked on will route the visitor to a page dedicated to the team or player.
o The team page will display the team schedule, a feed of all Facebook posts and twitter posts from top players, coaches, and the team itself.
o The user can directly post on Facebook or twitter about the team or about a specific post from the feed.
The user can upload photos to be voted on each week. Top Pictures are entered into contests.
o A widget will display top players from the team and a link to the page for that player.
· Fan users will create a public profile which will gather information directly from Facebook,Twitter and then allow the user to finish the profile by uploading their own picture etc.
· Fan users can refer friends to the site by writing a custom message which will then be sent to all friends and followers. Highest Influencer on the charts gets tickets to a game.
· A statistics engine will be created which will gather social media activity statistics similar to www.sportsfangraph.com. Both users and marketing users will be able to access the statistics engine to view the stats of each team and player.
· A banner ad system to support advertisements placed in predefined zones. Calculation on clicks on these banners.
Looking to create a site with a set of tools that will allow sports teams and players to interact with fans in a fun and exciting way. The site will allow team and player Social Network feeds and analytics. See [url removed, login to view] for how we want the engine to function.
We are looking for better graphics, interfaces and Fan/Team charts. Side by side player comparison
This SOW is meant to establish a minimum viable product to be launched and will grow in phases. I believe that it creates enough value to motivate users to register and also establishes a foundation where marketing users will be able to see value as well. Some of the add on features will include:
· A point’s engine which incentivizes activity for users such as referrals, posting on Facebook or Twitter, etc. Ranking the top influences and posters on the network
· More advanced analytics on the Click through rates on Facebook posts etc.
· Integration with Fantasy Leagues?
Worldwide Phone Football
21 freelancers are bidding on average $7869 for this job
Hello, 10+ years exp full time freelancer here, can deliver a quality & professional work in the timeframe posted. Please contact me via PM for any question, Thanks.
Hello Sir/Mam We can do this project for you. Our bid is tentative right now, we will finalize bid amount once specifications are discussed and finalized.
Hi, we have done projects in Core PHP, Wordpress, Drupal, OSCommerce, Mobile application in Blackberry, Android, iPhone and iPad. We also have a very good team of Marketing and testing.