Advertising company needs a 4d web application/database of 15,000 pieces of artwork and stock photography converted into a Mambo component. The Mambo component must have the same kind of functionality as large stock photography sites like, [url removed, login to view] and corbis.com. This functionality must include:
1. user registration and authentication
2. advanced search and arrangement function with advanced keywording and keyword cross-reference
3. Ability for registered user to create and save multiple light-boxes.
4. artwork comp preview function
5. Multiple file type downloads. (artwork needs to be available in multiple sizes of JPEGs, i.e. low. medium and high-res, as well as Quark,Creator files and ZIP packages. )
6. The ability to convert of automate the transfer of files from the old 4d application to the new Mambo application.
7. Administrator function which would allow a lay person the ability to manage and add new content and keywording through the Mambo site administrator.
8. CSS styled
To view and explore the existing 4d application, please visit: [url removed, login to view] and register as a new user (this will give you a free 30 day trial status)
To view the new Mambo site with which this new component must be integrated, please visit: [url removed, login to view]
Also need a Mambo sidebar module which will provide the following:
1. User login of the above artwork component
2. "Photo of the day" thumbnail preview (130 x 130pixels) with daily random selection from database.
3. "Quick Search" function which provides unregistered users preview access to artwork searches but no download permissions.
4. CSS styled
48 freelancers are bidding on average $5738 for this job
Dear Sir! We are an efficient and dedicated team of professionals. We offer our large experience and professionalism to make all qualitatively. Best Regards, Gorasoft.