My site [url removed, login to view] will sell an online membership where users can login and view piano tutorial videos. The site is meant to mock [url removed, login to view] There are some changes needed on my site to more closely resemble web 2.0 feel of Guitar Tricks. However, previous developer copied them too too much. Don't want to sued! Design modifications to make me unique are needed!
1) First, any ideas/recommendations that you have from your expertise (even if they go against what I request)...I am always open to good ideas.
2) Fixed top login box for username/password. The original developer uses the ajax login plugin and when wordpress has an update, it made the login box not fit with the site anymore.
3) Notice [url removed, login to view] video box on the main page is larger than mine. They have a slightly wider body for their page, allowing for this space. Since viewers will be looking down at the piano keys following along in lessons, the larger video box will be useful. Also, their play button is part of the image that shows. I need the default JW player play image to be removed.
4) Cleaner Testimonial box on home page like Guitar Tricks. I like their arrows on both sides to rotate and their colored headlines apart from the testimonial text. The next two boxes below with the "read more" should also have those boxes titles as the same size and boldness as the testimonial above like Guitar Tricks.
5) The left sidebar should have the image of the 60 day money back guarantee (can't use their image), BBB accredidation, link and image of mcafe secured, verisign (or another) secured image, and image of Credit cards & Paypal.
6) "Why PianoKeyz?" page: I want something very similar to the guitartricks page, with the video on top, and all of the other cute image and headline bars just like guitar tricks. In the end, I will eventually put in my own videos & text, but I need the cute images done, etc.
7) "The Learning Process" page: Again, we want the same layout ready so all I will need to do is replace the text and video.
8) "Piano Toolbox" page: Same thing, I'll fill in the text later - create good images.
9) "Satisfied Customers" page: What I currently have setup is ok, but it just doesn't seem to have the same flare and professionalism as guitar tricks. Your expertise in design changes would be needed.
10) "Pricing" page: Again, something similar like guitar tricks where I can show the differences between the types of memberships. I will eventually change the benefits, etc and come up with the text to change out. But we want a professional look.
11) "Gift Certificates" page: Guitar tricks has an excellent page for this. We want something bold and creative like that with the images. You can of course put in your text of how you think it should all be said. I may edit this in the end. I use the MagicMembers wordpress plugin that manages membership. One of the features is a coupon creator. We may somehow be able to come up with something so the purchaser of a gift certificate can receive a coupon code which they can give to someone which can then use to redeem a free (100% off) membership or something. Your ideas are needed to do this page and setup.
12) "DVD" page: I also sell piano instructional DVDs, so if someone does not want the online membership, they have the option of purchasing these lessons on DVD. I just need a good store-like page created with the product image, price, description, etc. (basically like a typical store). A great plugin I have is phpurchase which allows paypal pro payments.
13) More professional sign-up page just like Guitar Tricks, implemented with Magic Members. Paypal pro checkout is implemented and part of magic members plugin.
14) My current membership site that has been running for years is [url removed, login to view] I will need the members in the db moved to magic members with their paypal subscriptions.
15)Wp-admin box to add,manage lessons, etc. I will ftp video files and MM can encrypt url's.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $1229 for this job
Hello, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks
Kindly check your PMB. We have 8+ years of experienced. I will give you the best quality of work & satisfies you & completed this job within given time frame. I design & developed the whole package according to you