Please read carefully. The deadline — 4 to 6 weeks — is very critical and the project will turn useless if the deadline is broken. The price is discussable as well as the techical details of the project to be in time with the deadline (delivery date).
Mobile Safari, i.e. iPhone/iPod/iPad
Mobile Chrome, i.e. Android devices
Each user has a squad of 4 marines (say, ops or op). The player can select a map out of the list and send his squad for a mission against AI or another human. The game is turnbased and the mission run on a tiled map. The mission is alwaysone of two types: "kill 'em all" or "capture the flag".
Maps of a different size. Can be bigger than screen
JS scrolling by tap on arrows (or slide) if a map bigger than the screen
Turn reminder (if your turn come you can get an email)
Mission list with awards
A store to buy arms and weapons and upgrades for your ops
Night and day changing depending on server time
3-4 games can be played by player at one time
Turn period selection
If the turn time expired the turn is generated by AI
Player changes his rank while playing.
Chat is in the game.
Terms and requirements:
No external libs are accepted
No cron jobs (unless we will find out they are needed indeed)
The payment is not done if the deadline is broken (unless we agree mutually)
The deadline includes the acceptance and delivery time
Please start your offers with the following statements:
- I read and understood all of the above
- I can provide the UX design
- I do undestand the difference between UI and UX and I will provide UX
- I do understand that the development is to be done for Android and iPhone as a "web app"
- I heard that the mentioned devices have different screen sizes
- I know the difference between "app" and "web app"
- I know that multilingual means more than English
- I really know that 6 weeks means 30 working days, 42 calendar days
- I played and enjoyed one of the following: UFO or Incubation or Great Little War or Hunters
- I understand the meaning of "The payment is not done if the deadline is broken"
- I know that "no external libs" actually excludes even WP and JQuery
- I can understand that people suffer from huge traffic in mobiles
Thanks! Hope we will do a great project together. Waiting for your feedbacks, containing: Detailed calendar plan, Interim Deliverables description, No upfront payments, but Split (milestone) payments suggestion.
Post your price and deadlines. It could be expensive if you are a true professional.