My team needs an update/redesign to an existing ecommerce website.
With your bid, please provide me your plan on how to update the exisiting site - programming language(s), database, payment gateway or shopping cart ideas, background check services, your thoughts on my vision, other ideas you have, and the project finish time
An experienced website developer, who can provide clean, professional, optimized product.
The website already have the following:
1. E-commerce website developed that allows members to search for and hire others to take care needs & allow members to provide care services.
2. There should be a registration portal for CAREGIVERS, CARE SEEKERS AND BUSINESSES.
3. This portal will facilitate the process of finding the right match for those who need the service with those who can provide the service.
4. This website portal will allow users to become a member one of two ways, either a “seeking caregiver” or a “caregiver” member, but not both. This would require a separate login for that member.
5. If you are a seeking a “caregiver” member, you will create a job profile, a brief description of the job, full time, part time, as needed, etc; live in or live out; overnight and extended stay, length of job, pay, location, etc…
6. If you are a “caregiver” member, in your profile, you will provide your qualifications/resume, experience, skills and certifications, education, major, hobbies/interests, religion, languages spoken, location and service area within ‘X’ miles, sex, age, smoker status, if you can provide your own transportation, pet preferences, type of visit you provide, services you provide, availability, pay expectations, upload photo of yourself, etc…
7. Caregiver members will also have an option to undergo a background check, whose results would be made visible on the members profile to potential customers (this may improve the pet caregiver in landing a job with a potential customer.
8. Caregiver members looking for jobs will have the ability to search within a zip code radius, type of pet, type of visit, type of service, pay, member rating, etc…
9. Members seeking a “caregiver” will have the ability to search within a zip code radius, type of service, type of visit offered, pay, member rating, age and sex of provider, if the member has been back ground check verified, last time member signed in, etc...
10. After providing the search results, members can then communicate with the other party in a private chat
11. If they agree on working with each other, the member will then select the pet caregiver for the specific job and mark that job as “hired and in progress”, which will then move the pet job to “CURRENT JOBS”, within their profile. When their services have been completed, both members can review and rate each other and the job will move to “PAST JOBS”, within their profile. The ratings would be visible on the member’s profile
12. Members should have the ability to see when a caregiver applies to their job posting via their email or when they log into their account
13. On the webpage, care service will be listed by CATEGORIES
14. If you are a non-member of the website (someone just browsing around), you will have the ability to search for “caregiver” members as well as active jobs in your area by city or zip code, but you will not have the ability to communicate or see specific contact information from this listing. You will have to “upgrade” and register and become a member of the website to do this.
This website will make money by the following:
15. Members seeking (Care Seeker) a “caregiver” member will subscriber & select a monthly, quarterly, bi-yearly or yearly membership plan.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $769 for this job
********************************* EXCEPTIONAL TEAM OF HIGHLY EXPERIENCED DESIGNERS AND PROGRAMMERS VERY INTERESTED IN DOING YOUR PROJECT. PLEASE CHECK PMB AND OUR PORTFOLIO FOR DETAILS *********************************
I have carefully read all of your requirements.I can you the best redesign and add up concepts as per your requirements. I strictly follow the time period because time is money..