Design of a PHP site of a Social network community addressed to writers.
The purpose is to create a community of users who share knowledges and works created by them.
A generic non-registered user can visit the site and use the search form, in order to browse the various works (visible also to the unregistered users), but only registered users can publish new works.
Each work is accompanied by at least the following information: title, brief descriptin, at least 3 tags, author, date of submission, and a category (poetry, prose, novel ecc..).
A user can publish several works.
During the registration users are requested to fill the classic fields of any Social network: Full Name, Birthdate,Current City, Cirt of birth, address, Email, a favourite writing genere/style (they can be more than one).
Two users can become "friends" by requesting eachother the "friendship" (just as in [url removed, login to view]).
Works published by every registered user must obtain the approval of the site admin before
be visible to other users and may be published in two modes: only visible to friends or
visible to all.
*UNREGISTERED USERS will be allowed to:
1) Search works by category, date of publication, title, author, tags (one or more criteria can be selected simultaneously)
If no criteria is specifided, all works are displayed.
The results are shown with a limit of items per page (example 10 or 20)
2) Access to the not interactive pages of the site containing all the info about the community (FAQ, who are we and so on)
3) Register to the community (by the appropriate form) and Log In (if already registered).
Have access to any section unregistered users are allowed to, moreover:
1) Search other users by name, location, date of birth, interests.
2) Request other user's friendship.
3) Send their works to the community:wich are initially saved, unpublished, in a state of waiting for approval.
4) Each work must contain an option where to specify the visibility of the work: "Everyone", Friends, "invisible".
5) Comment out the works. Comments are associated with work and can only be entered by registered users.
The entry form will have no 'visible to unregistered users.
1) approve or deny publishing rights
2) manage users data: he must be able to enter, modify and delete logins and user information.
3) delete user comments
This site is intended to be a tool for my Class of Creative Wrting at school.
As I'm starting to program in PHP, and I would then manage the site alone, in a near future.
For this reason it is essential that the code is less complex as possible, with a code well commented, so I can understand how it works.
The site should be made only in these languages:
(Not permitted the use of CMS already made.)
A fluent italian is a plus...
16 freelancers are bidding on average $491 for this job
Dear Sir, Greetings of the day. Have gone through your requirement. Plz check the PMB for detail implementation plan. Thanks & Regards Ashish BDM ArohaTech IT Services