We need to develop a virtual Doctor’s on line site with WEBEX collaborative video conferencing capabilities integrated but fitted to web's design. Local doctors as local support are needed.
The project has several legs:
-1- Web front end with:
The usual commercial and medical products description in distant health.
Video description of each product and pros / contras, why buy it
Pricing and Paypal payment.
Distant patient buy and welcome package sent with its client ID and logging (including cisco WebEx client installation).
Client database + medical records / history.
-2- WebEx integration
WebEx meeting centre functionality integration with WEB design.
WebEx is really powerful tool but can be tricky for a plain non usual user. So an itegrated and esay front end for patient, docto's web and e-mailing from / to the system is a must.
- Calendar and appointment managing within WebEx capabilities.
o Arrange a first one to one doctor consultancy to fill in the medical record
o As all the treatments are in group (from 10 to 25 people) in up to 5 different sessions. Video is one to many and doctor should be able to check the distant patient by group of six.
o User login and managing and selecting the right timetable among several treatment sessions among the week (5 different level groups)
o Design user front end in order to change time and options to join the desired group.
o Design Doctor’s front end to know in real time who is attending the next group treatment session in each level.
- End user must know nothing of WebEx wide range of capabilities so ideally after installing the “welcome package” would access the any meeting he had scheduled just by one click on the web.
- So does the doctor who will have a deeper knowledge of the platform but needs to have a steering panel in order to simplify usual operations with clients without administrating WebEx capabilities.
-3 - Local representatives.
- The patient will be given the possibility of buying local doctor support (from an agreed predefined list) close to their hometown.
- These local doctors will be kept in a database and provided with their own identification in order to login to the system and latter payment.
- In order to do this – after paying for this product in our webex– several PDF documents (like boarding cards) will be sent by e-mail with BIDI QR encrypted code printed. This voucher will be provided to the local doctor for paying.
- The local doctor will send this by fax or scanned email to a our central server that will validate this document and reduce the number of available treatments for the patient.
- Local doctor will be given a web template where they will be filling:
o Their identification
o Medical information related to the visit
o Miscellaneous information.
This template will generate a BIDI QR encrypted document (encrypted with asymmetric key) that will be sent by e-mail to the central repository system. Te system will read that incoming mail / fax and will decrypt the BIDI QR filling in central medical database.
Esctrict logs shold be kept.
- 4 - Back office tools
- Invoicing and customer care.
- Clients amount due and payments.
- Basic Accounting
- Patient medical records statistics.
- Patients post treatment survey.
- Local doctor's amound due and payments via paypal.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $6146 for this job
I can develop a much more better system that works with flash streaming server as well as cisco webex conferencing. Contact me and lets discuss the full project description.
Hi, We are Healthcare Domain experts and working along with doctors from Europe and Asia to create new technologies for Hospitals and related Services. Pls check PMB for further details. Regards