In Progress

Virtuemart - Adding custom Gifts Page

I have created a simple E-Commerce site using Joomla and Viruemart. However my client now needs a custom "Gifts"

page creating, unfortunately due to being too busy I'm unable to complete this project. So I'm posting it on here for someone experienced to complete.

Details:

I want customers to be able to choose the products they have in their gift packaged. For example adding a drop down box to the page with a list of the products, such as bath bombs and then a list of the bath bombs and then the customer can add the bath bomb they prefer. This would be the same with the soaps, salts, shampoos and soap cakes.

We're thinking of having 4 different packages, possibly 5. The boxes they will come in will all be the same colour so 1 picture would be enough. We also want to have a message box adding in so the customers can have tags added to the package.

Payment:

You will be paid a deposit of 10% upfront if we choose you, the remaining 90% will be paid once the project is completed.

Skills: HTML, Joomla, PHP, Virtuemart, Website Design

See more: simple soap client php, package design for cakes, gifts for $5, gifts $5, different colour design for boxes, design cakes, $5 gifts, add gifts virtuemart, products adding, i want a complete e-commerce website, gift box design, cakes on, bath, bath bomb, different custom, simple project commerce, paid page, simple products joomla, soap client example, soap payment, soap example, simple soap client, unable page picture, website design bath, page joomla virtuemart website

About the Employer:
( 1 review ) Llandudno, United Kingdom

Project ID: #1100999

Awarded to:

cruisemiraz

Hello Sir/Mam, I have 8 yrs of exp in this field and can perform task within time limit and as per ur timetable Key Skills PHP,MY-SQL, Web designing, Joomla, wordpress, Ecommerce, Drupal, Photoshop, Dreamweav More

£100 GBP in 4 days
(1 Review)
2.6

10 freelancers are bidding on average £239 for this job

toinnisfree

pls chk pmb

£250 GBP in 4 days
(609 Reviews)
8.0
p4provider

please check pmb for more details,Thanks

£250 GBP in 5 days
(96 Reviews)
7.6
techsp123

Ready to start. Plz see PMB.

£210 GBP in 2 days
(27 Reviews)
5.2
norlink

Dear Sir/Madam, Our core expertise is in PHP, MySQL, Joomla/Virtue-mart, kindly review Private Message Board for details. Thanks & Regards, Norlink

£225 GBP in 7 days
(11 Reviews)
4.8
omshantiinfotech

Hello, We had read your requirement and we are comfortable with this job. We like have some more discussion with you regarding the project so we can understand it better. We are basically an offshore software devel More

£100 GBP in 1 day
(13 Reviews)
2.8
Dheerajakovtech

Hi we are web technology company and we feel pleasure to assist you on your project for more detail please see your PMB. Thank you Kind Regards Akovtech Solutions

£300 GBP in 20 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
harshiltecno

Please check my PM.

£200 GBP in 3 days
(1 Review)
0.0
thedesignersmob

Greetings! I'm writing from TheDesignersMob under Raid'sEra supervision. We have decided to propose you with what we have in mind regarding the project you posted. We are looking for a long term business relation More

£250 GBP in 6 days
(0 Reviews)
2.8
sindhuwebinito

Dear Sir/Madam , I have lots of experience do this.I can do this for you as per your requirement and i can also give you a better services. You can trust on me i can give worth of your money spent on this project. Than More

£500 GBP in 15 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0