We are looking for an experienced Web and Graphical Designer with basic development skills. You will need to LOVE design, but also enjoy communicating closely with Clients to gather their requirements once our sales teams have passed their details to you. As an extraordinary well organised individual you will have world class project management skills and feel comfortable working and managing several projects simultaneously. We have development partners offshore, and you should understand the constraints and benefits of working with multi-site development teams.
As a Web / Graphic Designer, you will work with the development team based in the London office, liaising with our developers. Your primary role will be to work for clients developing new web pages based upon their requirements. . You must demonstrate that you keep yourself updated with the latest technologies and design styles – so that our clients can benefit from your consultancy. You will need to consistently make recommendations and implement these in an efficient, cost effective way.
Key duties will include:
Design and Development
• Capture Requirements
• Full Development Life Cycle including project management of multiple simultaneous projects
• Site Designer and Development, Graphical Design of adverts and logos, printing materials for clients.
• Print via our existing Print Franchise – actual printing is outsourced but we must capture requirements
• SEO Friendliness
• Improvements to site
• Environmental Issues – hosting were appropriate
• Very good project management skills
• Strong knowledge and experience of building websites and applications.
• High proficiency in Microsoft Project or similar project management tools, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Flash, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Dreamweaver (or other code editor) HTML/CSS, PHP, MySQL, SQL Server.
• As a Web Developer / Designer you should have a strong eye for detail and a drive to deliver results.
• Must be able to provide examples of work or portfolio upon application.