I am a marketing consultant and copywriter, looking to provide a comprehensive automated web solution to my clients, which are small- to mid-sized local businesses. I am creating a series of direct-response landing pages that will then be cloned and sold to customers, along with other web-based, automated features.
The web-based system needs to be able to...
1. Allow us to easily "copy" our existing landing pages to new clients (variable data WILL be a part of it), ideally in the form of subdomains (i.e. if the main URL is [url removed, login to view], our clients would have subdomains such as [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] depending on their location).
2. Provide customers a back-end login into their account, where they can manage the content on their websites, see their sites' statistics, and access the other automated marketing features we offer.
3. Post basic webforms and link them to autoresponders on our customers' sites. Our customers should also be able to view and manage their webforms, autoresponders, and opt-in databases from the back-end login.
4. Provide newsletter emailing capabilities from the back-end login.
5. We have partnerships with two other companies that give our clients access to automated telephone calls and customized printing solutions via the web. Our clients' back-end should be able to link to those sites as well.
I am not opposed to using tools and products that already exist--i.e. an autoresponder, web form, and mass emailing service such as Aweber--and providing a back-end link from our clients' management site to the module's. If these modules could be branded to look like ours, it is a major bonus; but I have to say, at this stage of the game, it is NOT an absolute must.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $2500 for this job
-We've created some of the features that stated in the job description like the newsletter system which can be customized to your design. -can you please indicate what database server you are using.
FRAUD ALERT! The portfolio link posted by colorado (web media projects) is actually lifted from here: [url removed, login to view] Award at own risk.
We invite you to become our business hosting affiliate empowered by one of the most comprehensive Software as a Service e-business infrastructure providers in North America.