We are looking for a web programmer to code the back end of a new and exciting web project. We have the design ready, but need somebody to make the site work.
The following elements will need to be included:
• User registration / sign up
• User registration / sign up via Facebook credentials
• Upload of files to profile (images/videos/mp3 files)
• Arranging of uploaded files onto a storyboard
• Export of storyboard data to ordered XML file
When this side of the project is complete the XML file should be sent to a Flash service we have developed to create a customised Flash video file. When the video file is made a watermarked copy should be shown to the user who can choose to purchase the video or go back and make changes.
If the user selects to purchase the video we need:
• Checkout process to integrate with our payment gateway (RBS Worldpay)
• Post videos to Facebook
• Post videos to Twitter
• Download videos from user account page.
The project will be hosted on Amazon Web Services. Candidates should have experience of working with this setup.
22 freelancers are bidding on average £410 for this job
Hi sir , My name is Luigi Widmore and i'm an expert web developer. My areas are HTML/CSS PHP/MYSQL Design/Photoshop. Please check PM for details , you may be impressed. Thank you