We require you to build a website which will allow users of our facebook
group to sign up, trade among each other their old unwanted items and
allow to leave each other feedback to reflect how the trade worked out. I
anticipate this site being more than just a regional fixture so therefore
there must be implemented functionality to allow users to view posts
within their region or within a region / distance filter which can be set
by the user (or by admin).
The website should be snappy, low bandwidth and fresh design. Similar
functionality to ebay. It should include at least the following :
- User registration
- Feedback system for transactions that have been completed
- A credit system which will be used by users to bump / list / relist
- A purchase credits system which will allow users to by credits to access
- Preferably a chat but at least the ability for users to be able to mail
each other (may be premium account restricted) and for admins to be able
to contact user via their registered email address.
- A ban / suspend functionality in place for admin / moderators to access.
- Certain access restrictions for moderators / members to prevent misuse
- Room for advertisements on ALL pages
- MUST have paypal functionality to accept payment for credits purchased
by the members.
All pages must have the ability to see a message of the day posted by the
admin team. This should be near the top of every page and be very
MAIN PAGE - NOT LOGGED IN
- Main page with banner and navigation links
- SIGN IN or REGISTER box
- PURCHASE CREDITS box
- Quick preview of recently posted items (perhaps 5?)
- Slightly larger preview of admin endorsed products for swap/sale which
can be selected by admins and changed easily (perhaps 3?) near the top of
MEMBERS AREA - MAIN PAGE (LOGGED IN)
- This should be the page that members are then directed to (but MAIN page
with the deals must still be accessible) upon logging in which will give
them an overview of their posts and responses to their posts.
- A large portion of this page should show all the posts that have been
posted by other members most recently (preferably with the ability to
expand the viewable number of recently posted items 10, 20, 50)
- Access to the feedback system for any trades they have completed
DEALS OF THE WEEK
- A page where all the top deals and locations of such deals can be posted
(these deals must be able to be selected by admin and if admin have not
selected anything, should automatically populate itself with the most
recent posts by PREMIUM members)
- A place for our users to chat. Whether it be jIRC or some other form of
freely sourced chat software
- A page to tell users of members who have recently joined and important
notifications from admin listed here.
Please mention if you can do all these features at once, your FIXED START-UP rate and those you cannot work on to make the discussion FAST.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $395 for this job
Hello, My name is Andrew and I represent F.A.I.S Design, a Software development,Graphic Design and Web Design company located in Copenhagen, Denmark . Please check PMB for more information.
DEAR SIR - WE HAVE READ YOUR REQUIREMENT. WE HAVE THE TEAM OF TECHNOLOGY EXPERT WHO CAN DELIVER YOU THE BEST QUALITY WEBSITE LIKE YOU WANT WITHIN DEADLINE AND GIVEN BUDGET. PLS. CHECK YOUR PMB FOR MORE DETAILS THANKS
Hi, We have seen your requirements and we are interested and much capable for doing this project. We assure you, that we will be developing this project as a responsible and honest team of developers.
I can do your job.I am experianced Joomla/Wordpress/PHP Developer and SEO expert. fast and 100% accurate work. Please check your private message [url removed, login to view]!!
Hi, as a freelance web developer I can effectively design this site for you with speed and efficiency. However, I require further information, so please see your PM from me. Regards.