We have a web site which is going to be for the management of outsourced work (similar to freelancer, but much much simpler).
This has 13 key pages and 4 emails. The domain account is currently hosted on godaddy, which is where it will probably stay.
We prefer PHP and mySQL
The 13 pages are:
- A homepage with graphical elements and a video - we want to model it on arqspin style. needs to have a rotating portfolio (see below)
- 2 html "how to" pages with graphical elements. No other serious code
- A form page for someone to create an account
- A form page for someone to specify a job, with calculations to work out the price of the job, using 10 variables that are held in a admin editable database. When the job is created a record is written to the database against the account holder
- An integration into the payment gateway of eWay (probably, though this may change)
- A page that enables someone to upload files (ideally through drag and drop) and these are dropped into a ftp folder which is created specifically for this job id
- An html confirmation page
- A "My account page" that lists the jobs created and in progress and allows functions such as complete job, pay balance, send message against a job. The user can also edit the fields created in the account creation process
- A portfolio page that is nothing more than one image and one piece of text. Easily managed on the back end
- An FAQ page
- A contact us Form
- An admin page that allows editing of job status and values direct to the data base, editing of account information
- The site logo needs making. However the style of this is largely determined, and simply the second part of an existing logo made up of two words, needs changing from existing photoshop files. So this shouldn't take very long. We will also do this last.
- A database back up function that automatically backs up the database every day
- An email template created for the triggers of:
- Account creation
- Creation of job
- Payment made
- Job complete
- Will understand how to interpret business requirements
- Have access to graphic designers, coders and DB people. One person cannot do this.
- Know how to integrate payment gateways - check out the eWay site (though we may not use that). We will have the simplest form of that
- Will have good communication skills, in English
Please provide an example of:
- php based web sites with coded database elements
- the standard of graphic design portfolio you can deliver
We will provide full business requirements and wireframes.
We are very experienced at specifying web sites and working with developers.
We want the whole project completed within 3-4 weeks.
49 freelancers are bidding on average $2616 for this job
I am ready to assign a team of 2 dedicated PHP developers for your outsourcing website similar to freelancer.com . Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
Hi ,We have viewed and analysis your job description. We are expert in designing as well in development. We will provide you quality of work.please check the PMB for more detail.Thanks
Update from myzealit ----------------------------- Kindly take a look at your private message box. We have put some information related to your project development. Thanks,
=====Expertness and honesty our goal . we are small team working good quality and accuracy. Ready to start your project.Please check pm.Thank you===========