We have a web site which is going to be for searching/finding inventory management based on location/specifications. (similar to [url removed, login to view])
The domain account is currently hosted on namecheap, which is where it will probably stay.
We prefer PHP and mySQL
There are approximately 19 pages:
- A homepage with simple layout similar to [url removed, login to view]
- A form page for someone to create an account
- A form page for someone to register an organization
- A form page for someone to specify an item, using 9 variables that are held in a admin editable database, and 6 other further specifications. When the job is created a record is written to the database against the account holder
- A form page for someone to locate local businesses through zip code
- A result page that displays search results in format that I have specified
- A result page that displays local businesses within requirements (zip code)
- A profile page for each individual businesses
- A profile page for each specific item within each business
- A profile page for individual users
- A page that enables someone to upload files (ideally through drag and drop) and these are dropped into a ftp folder which is created specifically for this job id
- An html confirmation page
- A "My account page" that shows inbox type layout, allows communication with other businesses
- A "My account page" that shows saved searches/bookmarks from within website searches
- A "My account page" that allows for the editing of Account information (Name, Bio, Email, Password, Address, Profile Picture)
- A FAQ page
- A contact us Form
- A Local Business registration form
- An admin page that allows editing of values direct to the data base, editing of account information
- A database back up function that automatically backs up the database every day
- An email template created for the triggers of:
- Account creation
- Message Received
- Upcoming event
- Will understand how to interpret business requirements
- Have access to graphic designers, coders and DB people. One person cannot do this.
- Know how to integrate messaging between accounts within website
- Will have good communication skills, in English
We are very experienced at specifying web sites and working with developers.
You will be given:
- A full set of wireframes (Balsamiq)
- Guidance on my requirements throughout process
Things you must do in order for your bid to be considered:
- Please include an attached screenshot of what you consider to be the best piece of web design your business has delivered.
- Please also give me the URL of a site you have developed coded on PHP with a MySQL database behind it.
- Please provide an outline as to your project methodology that ensures you deliver a quality result in the time frame with sufficient reviews from the client.
If you do not do this, I will not consider your bid. There are just too many to work through.
We want the whole project completed within 3-4 weeks.
Milestones will be provided at
- Creative completion (25%)
- 50% page completion (25%)
- 100% page completion (25%)
- Go live (25%)
Payment will be made after delivery not before, as some developers seem to require. We do not pay until we have seen the result. If this is not acceptable to you, please do not bid.
To demonstrate your creative capability, I will be asking you to mock up a homepage from a wireframe. If you are not prepared to do this, please do not bid.
We do not want endless review cycles, but expect to have sufficient opportunity to modify the draft creative etc. If you approach development from a “get what you are given” point of view, please do not bid
I am more interested in quality than price.
8 freelancers are bidding on average $2269 for this job
Hi, Please contact me as soon as i am agree with your terms and ready to work for you right now.I will provide you complete solution as you describe in job. Thanks Surya