We are looking for someone to implement a website for a medical applications company. We will provide content, wireframes and some style guidelines. We would like someone to:
- Mock up wireframes
- Code new template implementations in such a manner that traditional HTML tools can be used to update the site
- Provide suggestions for a content management system
- Provide design suggestions as necessary
- Provide a site map
- Help with testing on the latest versions of MS Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome
- Some Photoshop work may be required to edit pictures
The site will be approximately 9-12 pages. Content, which will be provided, is based on healthcare and medical technology. Please provide samples of work and references. Thank you! We look forward to working with you.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $418 for this job
Hi Dear Respected Client, Quality Work is My Prime Concern. So that i'm posting my bid on your project. Kindly have a look in your PMB for my WORK DONE. Thanks for invite.