Need to have a website developed with the same concept as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and squidoo.com.
I am NOT looking for a clone website. I am looking for brand new code. The functionality should be similar to the mentioned sites whereas a user will be able to create articles and webpages on their subjects of interest. They will also be able to generate ad revenue from sites such as google (adsense), Amazon affiliate, ebay affiliate, and others (I'd like to discuss more in detail personally). The users ads and the websites ads will be distributed in a 60/40 split (adjustable by the site owner to a specific user). 60% of the time the authors adSense account will serve up ads and the other 40% of the time the website owned adsense account will serve up the ads. Same with Amazon affiliate, ebay affiliate, and other affiliate accounts.
I am looking for creative developers that will provide ideas of how to set us apart from these sites to be bigger and better.
Site must be extremely SEO friendly. Most traffic will be generated from great SEO with all articles.
Site must have very amazing search functionality internally so articles can be easily found.
Site must be very efficient and be built for scalability. With an open forum to write articles the site can grow very fast.
All Social plugins must be installed for example but not limited to , Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Stumble upon, digg, etc.... Writers from the community must be able to comment on articles, follow their favorites, pm eachother, etc...
Site must have Q&A section similar to yahoo answers.
If you look at hubpages most of the ideas are there with some added features and functionality.
I am looking for developers that will be creative enough to set us apart from the competition and come up with new ideas in addition to the ones I will offer.
I am looking to keep 100% of all source code.
This is a very serious project and I need very serious developers. If you think you are up to the challenge please bid and reach out to me. I am eager to get this project rolling as soon as possible as long as it is with the right team.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $5046 for this job
We are working on [url removed, login to view] website clone project. Please accept our bid to assign 2 dedicated developers to develop your [url removed, login to view] type website. These developers will communicate you daily through skype and msn mess More
Hello, Please Check PMB for Details, also a rough Description File for Project is attached. Thank You, Amit Pathare. Business Dev Head A2Web Technologies