This is a straight forward project.
Heres what I need done.
1) The site I currently have needs to be redesigned and built. This design needs to load faster and not bit by bit and has to look class and professional. Something I could keep for a long time. I may need a new logo also and extra pages added, e.g. record label page.
2) The codes need cleaning and I need some ideas on more features I could add to the site.
I already have a coder to deal with the game section of the site but that wont need doing until the sites new design is live.
Please note I will ignore coders who bid ridiculously high.
I also need help with copywritting the site. The old copyright wont really be in effect if the site looks and has a different feel.
May the best coder win.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).