Please do not bid on my project if you do not accept full payment until results are fully achieved!
Payment will only be sent if required results are achieved in 3 months time frame. See below for requirements to be paid & special payment incentive.
If this project was successful, same worker may be awarded similar future projects. Please provide monthly maintenance price for keywords to stay in top positions (or top 5) on Google.Com.
Please add "CUSTOMER WILL PAY WHEN RESULTS ARE ACHIEVED" in your response, so that I know that you will accept payment upon result of top 5 ranking on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] for 3 out of 5 keywords in 3 months.
Need top 5 ranking on [url removed, login to view] for 1st page for website with 3 out of 5 keywords. In addition you must analyze website for proper seo optimization to assist in achieving these results.
I am only interested in people will work to a whitehat standard and have ethical practices, who will be willing to work to Google's terms of service, and show samples of work which has had success.. NO BlackHat! Failure to do so will risk my site and result in no payment. I demand quality service and expect to see myself being established on Google in a short period of time. I am willing to pay a fee to get myself established and then pay a fee to maintain my Google presence. This can be negotiated at a later date.
Please indicate what methods you will use, including verifiable reports that you will send me.
-- ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK HAT OR GREY HAT METHODS, ONLY WHITE HAT METHODS
-- Google guidelines must be followed and no way should be compromised
-- Only white hat, experienced, highly ranked on [url removed, login to view] SEO experts should bid
-- Quality back links must relate to site topic on high quality relevant sites
-- No spam method(s) can be used
-- No black hat, gray hat or unethical SEO methods are to be used
-- No junk profile building techniques are to be used
-- No use of automated software or bots
-- No links from under construction pages
-- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
-- No link farms, traffic exchanges, link exchange programs or web rings
-- No paid traffic sites
-- No methods or techniques that will get the site banned, de-indexed or sandbox
Must be very experienced, have high rating on [url removed, login to view], explain exactly what methods you will
Use for this project & be able to communicate clearly. Provide detailed SEO techniques you will use & verifiable examples of completed projects you have done - I may contact customer to verify results
(so include contact info).
Timeline: 3 months
Early Payment Incentive:
If you can get website to top 5 in [url removed, login to view] by the end of 1st month for 3 keywords, I will page 25% of payment. With the remaining 25% of payment made at the end of second month if 3 out of 5 keywords are still at top 5 results of Google.com. The remaining 50% will be paid at end of third month if 3 out of 5 key words are still at top 5 results of Google.com.
If you can get website to top 5 in [url removed, login to view] by the end of 2nd month for 3 keywords, I will page 25% of payment. With the remaining 75% of payment made at the end of third month if 3 out of 5 keywords are still at top 5 results of Google.com.
If 3 keywords are not in top 5 results on 1st page of [url removed, login to view] by end of 3rd month - NO PAYMENT until results are achieved (Need verification before payment)!
21 freelancers are bidding on average $373 for this job
Hello,i will rank your website in all search engine and increase huge traffic/visitors to your website with affordable prices.So,please check the PMB for more details.Thanks