I am looking for someone who is able to do top down current code review of my dating site, document it as well as integrating the new features.
To help understand what’s required, as part of the review and updates process, you would be require to familiarise yourself with the inner workings of the site and functionalities this means going through the registration process from start to finish, creating a profile, modifying the profile in addition to using various features of the site as if you are a new user using the site for the first time.
1.0 Brief current overview website features:
1. Members can create their own username and password (Registration process).
2. Charging recurring subscriptions via an integrated member database, payment plans and password functionality (Charging subscriptions
currently disabled by choice)
3. Internal Messaging System. E.g. message notification when someone sends you a message on the site.
4. Members can only access a member’s area only when they are signed up and they can add a photo of themselves in their profile or edit
as they see fit.
5. Members can add/upload photos with the click of a button to their existing profile.
6. There is an existing forum where members can share/discuss about a current topic
7. Admin panel to manage the entire website.
2. My Requirements
2.1 Image/Photo viewer – Locate and fix current bug that makes photos go out of focus, and to improve on photo display.
2.2 Chat tool (Messenger) – one to one chat systems to allow live communication between registered users.
2.3 Content management System (Used for managing the entire website content and images). You will be testing, fixing the “pending approval” part of the tool that allows site admin to approve or decline and inappropriate image/photo.
2.4 Internal Messaging System – To be modified to include:
• Mail Retention limit = 90 day retention before deletion from inbox
• Delete none –activity Record (User profile) after = 360 days
2.5 Good layout, fast downloading, user friendly and appealing interface design using CSS technology.
If you are awarded the project and you do a good job, there is a strong possibility of future work.
Please put in your bid "read and understood" so I know you understand what this project is about. Also provide a link to your most recent portfolio of work done,
<---- DO NOT PASTE YOUR SALES PITCH OR YOU WILL BE DELETED FROM THE PROJECT ------>
Thanks and good luck!
12 freelancers are bidding on average $638 for this job
Hello "read and understood".We are php / mysql / smarty / Oscom / javasript expert and already created many dating [login to view URL] to provide you required modifications for your [login to view URL] check pmb for [login to view URL]
Hello, We offer high quality work at most affordable rates. I must say you have reached the right person and the right team. This is an easy job for us. Please see PMB for our expert samples and details.