The client offer a number of services to property investors. He want to build a site which sells a subscription for each service.
We require a site that allows the user to register and pay for a service.
Then for the site to take in specific parameters or fields applicable to that service
Additionally an area for documents (or links to documents) to be uploaded on a daily basis within the users account.
We need this site up and running asap (e.g by end of next week)
it needs to look professional and well designed.
Entry Point: WEBSITE
Nicely designed website, showcasing a number of different products offering different types of property searches
- User would be required to register and login into the site
- User purchases a subscription service that provides a number of property leads on a daily basis,
- The user would need to specify location (maximum 3 post codes), number of bedrooms and price for each property type(2/3/4 bed etc). This should be captured via a form.
- My VAs will carry out a task and search for properties
- The user would access property leads generated by logging into the site and has the ability to download an excel spreadsheet as a file
- The user should be able to post a message back to the site if the leads generated are not what they expected, so that a VA can engage with them to ascertain what the issue is and correct the search parameters/process.
- Once the user has registered he/she can access a 'property research' section,
- The research section, would require a post code to be entered and submitted for research
- I have developed a scripting program than scrapes/data mines various information for research purposes on specific postcodes which I would like to make available as the results.